Thursday, February 18, 2010

No Air

Hola everybody. I hope I'm catching everybody in a chipper mood today and if not, get a life. This is my third post and people say third times a charm. Doubt it.

I'm sure most of you have heard the song "No Air" by Jordan Sparks and Chris Brown. Good song, good beat, ok lyrics but the thing that people don't see that this song may have brought up one of the most ground breaking questions ever. "How am I supposed to breath with no air?" Can you answer that question? I think not. They thought this song would be a smash hit in the music world and it was, but they didn't know it would be a hit in the science world also.

Scientist have spent hours trying to figure this question out. They usually just skirt the issue and talk about "global warming" or something that doesn't matter like that. The truth is they just don't know how to answer the question. So, I give props to Jordan Sparks and Chris Brown for stumping scientists. Some will give up on this question and some will go for the next 10 years to find out what I already know. So what is the answer? We don know how to breath with no air because you can't

I hope this post helped in your music listening experience. Every time you hear this song now you will think of me and this blog. I hope I ruined it for you...naaaaaa I don't. So, may you live knowing that you can't breath with no air. Until next time gang...

Songs Listened To:
Nothin On you-B.o.B
Free fallin-John Mayer
Hungry Like The Wolf-Duran Duran
The Stand-Kristian Stanfill
Sunny Days-Grits

Sincerely,
Your Gustness

No comments:

Post a Comment