Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lost

Hey peeps...you have officially entered gusta today. Yesterday was Tuesday, does anybody else thing they should make a Onesday, a Threesday, and a Foursday? I should patent that. I think on my first blog post I got about 5 viewers! But like the alphabet, it's not about the numbers. Even though I only got 5 viewers, I'd rather touch the hearts of 5 people then not touch the hearts of 50,000,000...haha never mind, I would probably like it better the other way around.

If you have ever seen Lost you probably are confused...even if you haven't watched it you are confused. Lost is about an airplane that crashes on an island and the island is magical or mystical or...well, just...not...straight? Now, I have a business deal for you, if you right will invest in my new spin-off show "Found" you will not be sorry. It's gonna be bigger the something that is really big, bigger than (insert big thing here.) You can invest for a miniscule 10,000 dollars...the payout is gonna 100 fold!



I didn't mean for this blog to have a hidden agenda, but hey, if life gives you apples, make appleade, am I right? Think about it, you will not be sorry. I'll most likely right another blog tonight after more EXCITING things happen...or not? Thanks for reading, catch you on the other side of Gust

Songs Listened to:
Facedrop-Sean Kingston
Follow You-Leeland and Brandon Heath
Count Me In-Leeland
On The Wing-Owl City
Hello Seattle-Owl City
Meteor Shower-Owl City
Center-Charlie Hall

Sincerely,
Your Gustfulness




No comments:

Post a Comment