Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Me Gusta

Hello all, thank-you for entering gusta today. I figured I'd get my feet wet (metaphorically of course) in this whole blogging thing and tell you whats goin down. I intitled this post "Me Gusta" because I wanted the first title not to only inspire you, but to let you know what I'm about, which awesomeness. Before I get to the minor stuff I want to let you know that God is the main thing in my life, nothing comes before Him. I'm Andrew Shock, I'm 16, I live in Westerville, Ohio, I'm a sophmore, and I'm homeschooled. Those are the bascics about yours truly, but there is a lot more then that.....I'm a complex person.......not really.

Now, I want to make fun of blogspot.com for being idiots........they let me get a blog (snickers.) You're probably wondering what "me gusta" means. Technically, it means "I like" in Spanish, but the real meaning is anything that is awesome. I'm gonna try to take this blogging thing slow, maybe like 20 posts a day at first? I want to quote a comedic hero of mine "I'm always one step ahead, like a carpenter........that makes stairs."-Andy Bernard-I want to do the opposite of this, I want to be a step BEHIND, shocking right?


George Washington once said "Arbitrary power is most easily established on the ruins of liberty abused to licentiousness." I don't know what you got out of this quote, but I heard "There will someday be a man, 16, dashing, homeschooled, who will create the best blog ever." His words, not mine.

I'm currently in Chandler, Arizona visiting family. It's been pretty awesome so far. Yesterday, we went up to Flagstaff, for a snow day. I came here to get away from the snow, but it was fun. I don have anything else to say about that matter

I enjoy making people laugh, if you didn't laugh during this post, you may never read my blog again. So, here we go. Welcome to my mind world, there's no going back, please keep your arms and legs in the computer at all times.

Sincerely,
Your Gustafulness

1 comment:

  1. Andrew! Welcome to the world of blog!!! Maybe you will be better at it than your momma :)! You spelled entitled with an i... change that please.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete