Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Weather=Stupid

Hey peeps, welcome to the gust of me just gustin some me gustfully gust thoughts. Let's get to it.


I just wanted to say I have 1347 page views on 16 posts... That has to be some kind of record. That's 84.1875 views per post (yes, I know how to use a calculator) so, thanks of being a faithful bunch!


Weather... What the crap?! Is there a medicine for being bipolar? If so, I would go spend 8 years in med school just so I could prescribe it to weather. Don't get me wrong, I mean, I've been gustin on this warm weather... Who doesn't like 70 degree weather in March? People who don't have it all together up top if you're picking up what I'm putting down. Seriously, it's been like an 8 month pregnant woman with some serious mood swing issues.



 



When I wake up in the morning and I think "Man, I really want it to be sunny today..." 5 seconds later I look out the window and BAM... Cloudy and rainy and depressing. The next day when I don't even care, it's perfect! But that's just when you gotta say whatevs... Totes whatevs...



So, weather, get your act together or I'll do it for you. I'm pretty close with the big man upstairs and I probably could get him to pull some strings and get your name changed or just eliminate you permanently.


Just keep it gust weather, aight? No more funny business.


Stay sweet everybody


Sincerely,
Gust


No comments:

Post a Comment