Monday, March 1, 2010

"Don't Force it Gust!"

Hello everybody. 4 followers baby! That's what I'm talkin bout. Well, it's been 9 days since my last blog post...I've probably sent most of you into a depression, I can pay for your anti-depressants if you want. (metaphorically of course)

The reason I haven't been writing new posts is because nothing has really been that funny to me lately that is blog worthy, you feel me? If I'm gonna keep writing these I don't want to force the funny on you. Sure, I could could write one each day, but it definitely would not be as funny as it could be. When I'm writing this only one quote comes to mind "Don't force it Gust!" I'm paraphrasing of course.




I hope everybody understands where I'm at in all of this, and if not....wow, wow. So, I don't know when I'm gonna write my next post, maybe tomorrow? Maybe next week? Maybe next year? Not likely for the last one, but you never know. Until next time peeps, stay sweet!

Song Listened To:

If My Heart Was a House-Owl City
Some Glee Stuff

Sincerely,
Your Gusta

1 comment:

  1. Drew...am I allowed to call you that? I like the blog son. Very funny. One day you will no longer be an apprentice, but a Jedi...Master Gusta.

    Love ya,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete